Tower Hill Equestrian strives to be the go to yard in the East of England for dressage horses, training and riding.
Located a short distance from the capital, with fantastic road links (M11/A120/A12/M25), Tower Hill Equestrian provides a perfect base to travel to local and national competition venues.
On-site facilities include:
- 14 permanent stables – including a variety of sizes, with a number being located in a quiet and secluded indoor barn
- Tie up and wash down area
- 20 x 60 all-weather arena, with raised viewing area
- Secure tack room with separate rug rooms
- Comfortable kitchen area with seating and provisions for owners and trainers
- Turn out is available onsite
- The quiet country location provides for miles of hacking both off-road and round the quiet country lanes of Essex.
Anand runs a number of clinics from Tower Hill Equestrian that are open to riders of any level – the only requirement is that you are willing to learn. Other regular clinics are also held on the Essex/Suffolk border and at Hemps Green Equestrian near Colchester.
Please see the Calendar on the Home page for upcoming events.